Before we begin, let’s first look at the definition of naysayer…
nay•say•er (ˈneɪˌseɪ ər)
– A person who habitually expresses negative or pessimistic views.
– To oppose, deny, or take a pessimistic or negative view of.
Anthony Robbins once shared that we should listen to our own tune in life. We should live the lives we want to live as opposed to living a life that others would like us to live. He went on to say that the best way to get revenge on a naysayer is to take massive action. Massive actions produce massive results.
When your goal is met, the naysayer that didn’t believe you were capable of achieving your goal goes into total shock! Embarrassment and jealously consume the naysayer thereafter.
Stay clear of haters…don’t spend more than a few minutes at a time with them (especially if they’re in your family or if you have to see them on a daily basis). Your strategy is to act as if you agree with their negativity and switch the subject on them-swiftly. The genuine hater will not stop until they drain every last ounce of your spirit and motivation. They consume all of your energy and leave you feeling uneasy. They want you to be just like them-miserable. And you will be just like them if you continue to associate yourself with them. Recognize them for who and what they are…they are naysayers, dream-killers, the walking dead, soul-snatchers, death in the physical form, Kryptonite, harmful, hurtful, and hateful, and I can go on and on.
Where would civilization be if men and women didn’t have the GUTS to go against the naysayers?! I dare you to be great! Immediately turn your back on all the naysayers in your world and use their hate to fuel your next step toward success!
- The naysayers or hater has low self esteem.
- The naysayer will blame everyone else (but themselves) for anything that goes wrong in their life or why they’re not where they should be in life.
- The naysayer will find valid reasons why you will not succeed.
- Some naysayers will even go as far as to assist you in your efforts and mask their hate, but will secretly sabotage you.
- * The good news…when you have at least 1 naysayer in your life, it means your doing well! Yup! The more naysayers that you have in your life, the larger your goals are, the more successful you will be, and the better off your life will turn out.
- ** If you don’t have a hater or naysayer in your life, it means you’re probably afraid to be yourself or show your individuality and share your unique expression with the world.
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. When you are seeking to bring big plans to fruition it is important with whom you regularly associate. Hang out with friends who are like-minded and who are also designing purpose-filled lives. Similarly be that kind of a friend for your friends.”
Stay away from the Kryptonite people….
Categories: VENT TAB